Monday, March 09, 2009

ok...bloggging....

Dead Blog Reviving.....
reviving.....
.....
.....
.....
tink.. it's revive...

lol...lik pokemon...i Noe...veri lame...too bored at home...no show to watch....no game to play....no books to study...haix....
Firstly before i continue....I need to inform eunice for the copyright....haha....grab ur song...hope you dun mind.... btw...long time no chat..how's life??
On the 21march, there is BIC outing....quite a number of ppl cant turn up....including mi...but stil... I reject all event just to come to BIC....
Tis sat....NPCC camp....unsure whether wan to go or not....hmmm....haix....many thing to bother....

So above r sum updates bout mi..i guess...kinda busy....but still....BORED!! Hav to make many choices in life...anyway...sum ppl ask who is th ppl in my msn pic...haha...she is ALISA BOSCONOVITCH!!!! A character in an arcade game called Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion. She veri pretty n cute!!!!! but she is jus a fake character n she is a robot in th game....haix....she is the character tht I used...I named it......ALISA CHENG YI...haha....sound familiar hor....she look lik a fren of mine.....CHENG YI...!!!

Jus a few days ago is my cousin's wife burday....haix....realli jealous when see them so sweet....when will it be my turn??? not talking bout marriage but sum1 who willing to treat my love for her seriously??

Nth much to post le...haix...say le...my life veri sian....talk bout work?? tis week is IT show week....so last week n tis week i work quite alot....earning bout $400??? oh ya.....i own zi xuan meix a meal due to sum pact we made....dunno when she want??

ok la...end here...need go work le...
So...May Every1 Be Well N Happy....esp her....

No comments: